Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
Apple cider vinegar gummies are a great way to get your daily dose of ACV. These homemade gummies are made with just 5 ingredients and are so easy to make you won’t go back to store brought!
plantbased, vegan, vegetarian, lunchbox, snack
- 1 cup of apple juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1/3 cup Organic Apple Cider Vinegar less depending on taste
- 6 tsp agar powder
- 2 tbsp honey (or more to taste)
- 1/2 cup water
- In a pot stir together apple juice and room temperature water. One teaspoon at a time shake over agar powder so that it doesn’t clump in one stop. Do not mix.
- Let the agar powder blossom for 5 minutes. You will begin to see it dissolving.
- Turn on a medium to low heat and begin to stir for 7 – 10 minutes. Add in the honey.
- Once the mixture has become thick take it off the heat and add in the apple cider vinegar. Stir gently and then pour into molds.
- Store in the fridge for 55 minutes or until set. Then you can transfer into a jar to store in the fridge for a week.