Black Bean Blender Brownies
These fudgy Black Bean Brownies are a decadent, fibre filled sweet treat. They’re easy to make (just throw the ingredients into a blender) and enjoy warm with a dollop of coconut yogurt!
- 1 can Ceres Organics Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 pasture or organic eggs
- 3 tbs oil (coconut oil will make for a firmer brownie)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Ceres Organics RAW Cacao Powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Ceres Organics Ground Cinnamon
- 45gms chopped dark chocolate to top
- Coconut yogurt to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender, or food processor and whiz until smooth. Pour into a lined loaf baking tray and scatter over the chopped chocolate.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool and slice.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream, yoghurt or a drizzle of cream.