Choc Chip Pancakes with Millet Flour and Blue Agave Syrup
These sweet and fluffy chocolate chip pancakes are a delicious treat - perfect for a birthday surprise! Serve with a dollop of coconut yogurt and blueberries for a winning combination.
plantbased, vegan, vegetarian, baking, breakfast, dessert, sweettreats
- 2 cups Organic Millet Flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup oat milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp Organic Cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
- 12 tbsp coconut oil (for frying) Organic Coconut Oil melted
- 4 tbsp coconut yoghurt (2 tbsp per serve)
- 1 cup blueberries (defrosted and warmed, or fresh)
- 3 tbsp Organic Agave Syrup
- Add dry ingredients, millet flour, chocolate chips, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and coconut sugar
- Mix well until combined
- Now add oat milk and eggs
- Mix until gently combined
- Heat a pan and spread some coconut oil. The pan should be medium heat. Use a non stick pan if possible.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter onto frying pan to form a circle. Wait 5-10 minutes or until bubbles form in the batter, indicating it has cooked through.
- Add more coconut oil to the pan as you cook them, ensuring the pan is always greased.
- Cook on both sides until golden brown, and place onto a plate. You might like to keep them in a warmed drawer or oven to keep them warm whilst you are cooking them.
- Serve with coconut yoghurt, fresh berries and blue agave syrup.