Choc Espresso Truffles
The perfect pick-me-up snack for those busy days on the go! We used our favourite Everybird Espresso coffee to give these balls the ultimate flavour boost. If you are not a fan of the extra coffee, go for the Everybird Half-Caf Blend – with half the caffeine.
- 1/3 cup strong brewed Everybird Coffee
- 1.5 cup Organic Rolled Oats
- 1.5 cup Organic Almond Meal
- 3 tbsp + 3 tbsp for rolling Organic Cacao Powder
- 3 tbsp Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Organic Dates
- 1/4 tsp sea salt Choc Espresso Truffles
- Firstly, soak dates in boiling water for 10 minutes, strain, and place into food processor.
- Blend until smooth, add the rest of the ingredients one at a time and blend until well formed ball forms.
- Roll mixture into small balls and coat them in cacao powder.
- Set balls in the fridge for 30 minutes.