coconut roll & almond rocky road
Our Coconut Roll and Almond Rocky Road is a delicious treat to enjoy over the festive season, or any time of the year!
dessert, party, sweettreats
- ¾ cup toasted Organic Almonds
- 1 cup marshmallows, chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup freeze-dried strawberries or raspberries
- ½ cup Ceres Organic Coconut Chips
- 80g packet Ceres Organic Coconut Wafer Rolls, cut in half
- 400g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- Line the base and sides of a 20 cm square cake tin with baking paper.
- Place the toasted almonds, marshmallows, cranberries, strawberries or raspberries, coconut chips and coconut wafer rolls into a bowl.
- Place the chocolate into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on medium for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until the chocolate has melted. Pour chocolate over almond mixture and mix gently to combine.
- Spoon the chocolate mixture into the prepared tin and spread evenly. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours until firm. Cut into squares to serve.