easy green curry
This easy green curry is a great way to use up any left-over veggies. Packed with fresh, fragrant flavours it pairs well with any protein, served best with Jasmine rice.
- 300gm firm tofu
- 1 tbsp Ceres Organics Olive Oil + a sprinkle of salt
- a bunch of bok choi or other Asian leafy green
- 2 tbsp Ceres Organics Thai Green Curry Paste
- 1 can Ceres Organics Coconut Cream
- 2 tsp Ceres Organics Maple Syrup
- 1-2 tsp fish sauce
- 1-2 heads of broccoli
- 2 cups of Ceres Organics Jasmine Rice
- a handful of chopped fresh cilantro
- Press the tofu with paper towels to remove water. Cut tofu into cubes. Spread on a baking tray and drench in olive oil and sea salt. Bake at 180c for 20 mins or until golden and crispy turning a couple of times.
- Add curry paste, coconut milk, fish sauce and maple syrup to a large pan. Simmer for 5-10 minutes until the paste has combined with the coconut cream. Season to taste. Add broccoli and leafy greens. Simmer for 3-5 minutes until greens are bright green.
- Serve on a bed Ceres Organics Jasmine Rice and garnish with coriander.
- Note: This curry is great with any mix of veggies so feel free to add more and mix it up!