gluten-free almond cookies
These Gluten-free Almond Cookies are a great vegan alternative to store brought biscuits full of processed ingredients and fillers. You only need four pantry essentials to make them and they only require one bowl and no food processor, which means less cleaning!
- 3 cups Ceres Organics Almond Meal
- 6 tablespoons Ceres Organics Coconut Oil, High Heat Cooking
- 6 tablespoons Ceres Organics Organic Brown Rice Malt Syrup
- 2 tablespoons filtered water
- 100g dark chocolate (roughly chopped)
- Preheat your oven to 150°C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Combine the almond meal, rice malt syrup, coconut oil and water in a large bowl.
- Gently fold through the chopped dark chocolate and form 12 cookies and place on the prepared tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Leave to cool off before eating!