Indulge in these healthy LSA truffles! Filled with linseed, sunflower seeds, almonds along with chia seeds, coconut and natural sweeteners these will become your favourite afternoon pick me up.
plantbased, vegan, vegetarian, lunchbox, snack, sweettreats
- ½ cup Ceres Organics LSA
- ½ cup Ceres Organics Almond Meal
- ½ cup Ceres Organics RAW Pitted Dates (soaked overnight)
- 2 tbsp Ceres Organics RAW Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp Ceres Organics Ground Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Ceres Organics Ground Turmeric
- 1 tbsp Ceres Organics Brown Rice Malt Syrup
- 2 tbsp Ceres Organics RAW Virgin Coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tbsp Ceres Organics Chia Seeds, Black (plus extra for rolling)
- 2 tbsp Ceres Organics Chia Seeds, White (plus extra for rolling)
- Ceres Organics Coconut, Shredded (for rolling)
- Before you begin, you need to have your dates softened enough that it can be mashed or blitzed in the food processor. Ideally if you can soak overnight, otherwise soak in boiling hot water for at least 15-30 minutes.
- Drain your dates and in a bowl, mash with a fork until you have a thick date paste or put in a food processor.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the date paste and mix until a dough starts to form.
- Roll your mixture into balls and then roll to coat with extra desiccated coconut.
- Place in the fridge for a few hours to set. Balls are best kept in the fridge too.