Overnight Oats And Toppings
Overnight oats are such a versatile and nutritious breakfast option, and not to mention are easy to make and easy on the pocket too.
They may look fancy but only take 5 minutes to prepare. Make them the night before and store them in the fridge so you have breakfast ready to go. All you need to do is add your toppings in the morning. Overnight oats also keep well in the refrigerator for up to five days. So, you could prepare your oats on a Sunday and have breakfast sorted all week.
Here is how to make this delicious breakfast option.
- 1 part Organic Oats
- 1 part milk (dairy or alternative)
- 1 tbsp Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp Organic LSA
- 1 cup of fresh berries of your choice. If you want to use frozen, defrost them beforehand or add some hot water to the blender
- 2 tbsp Organic Chia Seeds
- To taste Organic Coconut Nectar
- Mix all your base ingredients together in a bowl, cover and place in the fridge overnight. Take them out in the morning and add your toppings
- Topping ideas
- BLACK FORREST - Layer oats, berry jam and cacao nibs. Top with Ceres Organics Super Good Cacao Crunch Muesli.
- ALMOND BERRY - Start with fresh blueberries. Then add a layer of oats and almond butter. Top with sliced almonds and coconut yoghurt.
- BERRY BONANZA - This works well with fresh or frozen berries. Swirl the oats with your homemade berry jam. Top with berries and Ceres Organics Super Good Cacao Crunch Muesli.
- BANOFFEE - Ceres Organics Banoffee Peanut Butter, chopped bananas and honey.
- Try Our Berry Jam
- Throw berries and Chia Seeds into a blender or food processor, and process until well combined.
- Add Coconut Nectar syrup to taste.