Pina Colada Oats
This delicious, tropical breakfast takes us straight to Fiji, sipping a Pina Colada beachside 🌴 Whilst you're enjoying this, close your eyes and think about those tropical palms, hot sand and sounds of the ocean 🌊
plantbased, vegan, vegetarian, breakfast
- 2 cups Organic Steel Cut Oats
- 400 g can Organic Coconut Milk
- 1 can Organic Pineapple juice included
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 fresh pineapple, sliced
- 4 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- Fresh Mint, to taste
- Chopped pistachio or toasted coconut (optional)
- Place the coconut milk and can of pineapple into a food processor, and blend until smooth. Add the liquid content into a sauce pan with the steel cut oats. Add water and stir for 10-12 minutes on a medium heat.
- Serve into 4 bowls (or 2 and save the rest), decorate with fresh pineapple, coconut yoghurt, fresh mint, coconut chips. Optional to add pistachio and edible flowers.
- To take it that little bit further, we added edible flowers to maximise tropical vibes