Probiotic Blueberry Porridge with Pecans and Maple Syrup
In this recipe we have jazzed up every day oats and added our LSA with probiotics. Such an easy way to get more nutrients into breakfast.
LSA is linseeds, sunflower seeds and almonds. These 3 nutritional powerhouses are full of natural plant-based nourishment, including protein, dietary fibre, and over 3000mg of omega-3 per serve. Plus probiotics for a happy gut!
- ½ cup Organic Quick Cook Oats
- 1 tbsp Organic LSA
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- ¼ cup fresh or frozen organic blueberries
- 2 tbsp chopped organic pecans, toasted
- Extra blueberries, almond butter, chopped pecan nuts and maple syrup
- Place the rolled oats and milk into a small saucepan. Add salt to taste. Bring to the boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Simmer on low heat, stirring, for 1 minute until the porridge is thick and creamy. Take the oats off the heat and stir in the LSA.
- Stir in the blueberries and chopped pecan nuts.
- Serve in a bowl topped with extra blueberries, almond butter, chopped pecan nuts and drizzle with maple syrup.