roasted cauliflower, date, tigernut & olive salad
Tossed with organic tiger nuts, dates, onion, parsley and drizzled with a creamy tahini dressing this dish makes a perfect main or accompaniment alongside your choice of protein.
plantbased, vegan, vegetarian, dinner, lunch
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika
- 3 tbsp Organic Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
Salad Ingredients & Dressing
- 3 tbsp Organic Tiger Nuts
- 6 dates Organic Dates
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup curly parsley, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Organic Tahini
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Cracked pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to bake 190 degrees celsius.
- Chop cauliflower into florets and place into a lined roasting dish.
- Sprinkle over sweet paprika, oregano and drizzle sesame oil.
- Use hands to massage the spices and oil into cauliflower.
- Place roasting dish into over for 30 minutes or until cauliflower is browned on the edges.
- In the meantime, place tigernuts, dates, parsley and red onion into a bowl and set aside.
- To make the dressing, place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Add water to reach desired consistency.
- Once cauliflower has finished roasting, set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, add cauliflower to the bowl of salad ingredinets and mix.
- Place into a salad bowl and garnish with drizzled sauce.
- You may like to garnish with any extra herbs or chopped tigernuts.