salted caramel peanut butter truffles
These salted caramel peanut butter truffles use just five ingredients and are ready in 15 minutes. The perfect decadent sweet treat to share with family and friends.
plantbased, vegan, vegetarian, keto, sweettreats
- ½ cup Ceres Organics Peanut Butter, Crunchy
- 1 tbsp Ceres Organics Maple Syrup
- 1 -2 tbsp Ceres Organics Coconut Flour
- 75 g dark chocolate
- sea salt to sprinkle
- Place the peanut butter and maple syrup into a bowl and stir to combine. Stir in enough of the coconut flour to make a soft dough.
- Roll walnut sized pieces of the mixture into balls and place onto a small tray lined with baking paper. Freeze for 10 to 15 minutes or until firm.
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler or in a microwave. Dip each ball into the melted chocolate. Place onto a tray lined with baking paper and sprinkle each truffle with a little sea salt. Place in the refrigerator until the chocolate has hardened.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.