7 ingredient banana choc chip cookies
These delicious banana choc-chip cookie are the perfect excuse to use up your overripe bananas! Combined with a nut butter of your choice and rich chocolate chunks these are sure to be a lunchbox hit!
plantbased, vegan, vegetarian, baking, lunchbox, snack, sweettreats
- 1 ripe banana (approx 80g mashed)
- 1/2 cup Ceres Organics Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 cup Ceres Organics Peanut Butter, Crunchy
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Ceres Organic Buckwheat Flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup chocolate chunks (roughly chopped)
- Preheat oven to 180 deg fan bake.
- In a bowl add in all the ingredients, excluding the choc chips. Mix until a dough forms. Add in the choc chips and mix again.
- Roll into balls and press flat on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 12mins.
- Allow to cool for 10-15mins before moving to a wire rack.