Almond Butter Chocolate Slice
This melt in your mouth Almond Butter Chocolate Slice is a delicious treat that can be easily whipped up in the food processor! It’s refined sugar free and can keep in an airtight container in the fridge for a week – if it lasts that long!
plantbased, vegan, vegetarian, lunchbox, sweettreats
- 2 cups Organic RAW Pitted Dates (you could sub up to a ¼ cup with dried apricots too)
- ⅓ cup Organic Almond Butter
- 1-2 teaspoons Organic RAW Maca Powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla powder
- ⅓ cup Organic RAW Cacao Powder
- ¼ cup Organic Coconut Oil, Virgin Cold-Pressed (melted)
- ½ cup Organic Brown Rice Malt Syrup
- To prep the slice, add all ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth. Your mixture should come away from the bowl and stick together when pinched between your fingers.
- Press the mixture into a standard loaf tin, lined with baking paper. Use a spatula to ensure your mixture is even. Pop in the fridge to set.
- To make the chocolate layer, add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk until smooth. Pour over the slice and pop in the fridge for an hour to set. Then slice up and eat!
- This slice can keep in an airtight container in the fridge for a week.