creamy vegan mushroom pasta
This creamy vegan mushroom pasta is full of flavour and texture. It’s quick and easy to prepare and best served with our Ceres Organics Quinoa Rice Spaghetti.
plantbased, vegan, vegetarian, drinks, lunch
- 1 pack Ceres Organics Quinoa Rice Spaghetti
- 2 tbsp Ceres Organics Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tsp paprika
- 400 g mixed mushrooms
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- 2 cups Ceres Organics Coconut Cream
- 2 tbsp Ceres Organics Tamari Soy Sauce
- 2 cups baby spinach
- vegan parmesan to serve
- Cook the spaghetti in a large pot of boiling water following the packet directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the shallots and garlic and cook, stirring for 2 to 3 minutes until soft. Add the thyme, paprika and mushrooms and cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the stock, coconut cream and tamari. Bring to a simmer then simmer for 10 minutes until the sauce has reduced slightly. Stir in the baby spinach and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for a further minute until the spinach has just wilted. We recommend that with the leftover coconut cream you pop it in an ice cube mould and freeze it to use next time or in a smoothie. No waste around here!
- Serve with the spaghetti and top with vegan parmesan.