Mini Chocolate Mousse Pies
These easy no bake mini chocolate mousse pies have a decadent cacao crust, creamy avocado mousse topped off with a coconut whip. The perfect dessert to impress your guests!
keto, plantbased, vegan, vegetarian, sweettreats
- 1¼ cup Organic RAW Whole Almonds
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons Organic RAW Cacao Powder
- 2 tablespoons Organic Brown Rice Malt Syrup
Mousse and coconut whip
- 2 medium ripe avocados
- ½ cup Organic RAW Cacao Powder
- 4-5 Organic RAW Pitted Dates (soaked in boiling water for 10 minutes)
- ¼ cup Organic Coconut Milk
- pinch of vanilla powder, optional
- 1 can Organic Coconut Cream (chilled overnight)
- 2 teaspoons Organic Brown Rice Malt Syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- To prep the crust, add all ingredients to a food processor, and process the until the mixture comes away from the sides. You should have a sticky, dough like mixture.
- Divide the mixture among jars. Lightly pack the mixture into the base of each jar to form the pie base.
- To make the mousse, add all mousse ingredients to a blender and process until smooth. Evenly distribute your mousse among your mini pies and pop in the fridge to set. If you’re making the coconut whip, see below.
- Do not shake the coconut cream can. Open and scrape off the top thick and creamy part. You just need 160ml. Using a hand beater – or an electric one if you’ve got one, whip the cream. Add the rice malt syrup and vanilla, then whip until the mixture holds soft peaks.
- When the mousse has set, remove your pies from the fridge and top with the coconut whip. Any remaining pies will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days. Perfect for pre-prepped desserts during the week.