peanut butter chia breakfast parfait
This peanut butter chia parfait is an easy and healthy breakfast or dessert option. Topped off with chopped hazelnuts, cacao nibs and Ceres Organics Coconut Wafer Rolls it’s a delicious treat the whole family will love!
plantbased, vegan, vegetarian, breakfast
- 1/3 cup Ceres Organics Chia Seeds
- 400 g can Ceres Organics Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Ceres Organics Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Ceres Organics Peanut Butter
- 1 cup mixed berries eg blueberries, chopped strawberries, raspberries
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped toasted hazelnuts (optional)
- 2 tbsp Ceres Organics Cacao Nibs
- 8 Ceres Organics Coconut Wafer Rolls
- Place the chia seeds in a bowl with the coconut milk and maple syrup. Refrigerate for a few hours until the chia seeds are soft and the liquid is absorbed.
- For each parfait, divide half of the chia mixture between 4 serving glasses. Top with a layer of peanut butter, berries and sliced bananas. Repeat each layer.
- Top with chopped hazelnuts, cacao nibs and coconut wafer rolls before serving.