raspberry chocolate brownies
These vegan raspberry brownies are rich, fudgy, and full of flavour! We recommend serving with a dollop of coconut yogurt mixed with defrosted berries.
- 5 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup almond milk, or other plant based milk
- 50g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 cup frozen raspberries or other berries, defrosted
- 2 tablespoons Ceres Organics Ground Flaxseed
- ½ cup Ceres Organics Raw Virgin Coconut Oil (softened)
- ¾ cup Ceres Organics Coconut Sugar
- ¼ cup Ceres Organics RAW Cacao Powder
- ½ cups Ceres Organic Wholemeal Spelt Flour
- Line a loaf tin with greaseproof paper (roughly 23 cm x 13 cm) and preheat your oven to 175Â°C.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flaxseed and water. Leave to sit for a few minutes. Add in the remaining ingredients except the chocolate and raspberries. You'll want to gently fold those through last.
- Transfer the mixture to your prepared tin and bake for 25 - 30 minutes, until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean. Baking time will vary slightly depending on your loaf tin dimensions.
- Leave to cool completely before slicing. Drizzle over with melted chocolate if you're feeling extra indulgent!