seaweed tofu bowls
This quick-to-prepare meal is a nutritious way to get a load of veges in one serve, and a whole lot of nutrients from the seaweed!
We used our Ceres Organics Salt and Vinegar Seaweed snacks, sliced up into pieces to marinate the tofu, and sprinkle on top for extra flavour. Feel free to add any extra vegetables you have in the fridge - capsicum, corn, cherry tomatoes or replace the quinoa with rice noodles.
Marinated Tofu & Dressing
- 1 block tofu, firm
- 2 tbsp Ceres Organics Organic Brown Rice White Miso
- 2 tbsp Ceres Organics Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
- 2 sheets, crumbled Ceres Organics Roasted Seaweed, Nori Snack
- 2 tbsp Ceres Organics Organic Tahini
- 2 tbsp Ceres Organics Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp Ceres Organics Organic Tahini
- 1 tbsp Ceres Organics Organic Brown Rice White Miso
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 cup Ceres Organics Red Organic Quinoa
- 1/4 cub red cabbage, shredded
- 3 red radishes, sliced
- 1/4 cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup edamame, shelled
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Prepare and slice the veges as above, or to your preference.
- To marinate the tofu, combine the tamari, tahini and miso in a bowl, mix until fully combined and smooth. Cube the block of tofu and place in a bowl. Add the sauce, and shredded seaweed and mix carefully. Be gentle so not to damage the tofu.
- Place the tofu into a medium-heat frying pan. Try not to stir the tofu too much. Leave it until it begins to crisp on each side. Stir slowly. Once the tofu has crisped on all sides, set aside.
- For the dressing, combine the apple cider vinegar, water, miso and tahini and shake together in a jar.
- Arrange the bowls and decorate as you like. Save some seaweed to decorate.
- Enjoy and serve with a wedge of lemon.