Try this delicious Vegan Bolognese using our Ceres Organics Quinoa Rice Spaghetti. Ready in just 30 minutes it's a easy and tasty Italian-inspired meal perfect for pasta night!
- 2 tbsp Ceres Organics Olive Oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cans Ceres Organics Brown Lentils
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- handful Ceres Organics Sundried Tomatoes (roughly chopped)
- 2 cans Ceres Organics Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Ceres Organics Tomatoe Paste
- Ceres Organics Quinoa Rice Spaghetti
- 1 handful fresh basil, chopped (plus extra to serve)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- sprinkle of Ceres Organics Savoury Yeast Flakes to serve
- Heat oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add the onions and garlic and sauté for about a minute, until soft and translucent. Add the lentils, spices, carrot and sundried tomatoes, and sauté for another couple of minutes. Add the chopped tomatoes and tomato paste, reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to packet directions.
- Stir basil through the Bolognese, season to taste, then remove from the heat.
- Serve Bolognese with pasta, fresh basil and a sprinkle of nutritional yeast.