These vegan burgers are a quick, easy and healthy family dinner option for when you are short on time. Topped off with our homemade burger sauce this fakeaway option will become a guaranteed Friday night favorite!
- Ceres Organics Burger Mix
- 1 tsp Ceres Organics Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- X4 sesame seed burger buns (or lettuce cups)
- 2 ½ tomatoes, sliced
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/2 cup Ceres Organics Gherkins
- 1 tbsp Ceres Organics Vegan Mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Ceres Organics Tomato Sauce
- 3 tsp Ceres Organics American Mustard
- Prepare the burger mix as per packet instructions.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over a medium heat and fry the patties for around 5 minutes each side or until golden.
- In a small bowl, mix finely chopped gherkins, the mayonnaise, tomato sauce and mustard to make the burger sauce.
- Slice the tomato and avocado and wash the lettuce.
- Toast the burger buns and evenly spread the sauce over the top and bottom bun.
- Top the bottom bun with the lettuce, pattie, tomato and avocado, then add the other half of the bun.