Easy Maple Granola
Make your own granola with our easy recipe using a range of wholesome, refined sugar-free, organic ingredients.
plantbased, vegan, vegetarian, breakfast
- 3 cups Organic Oats
- 1 ½ cups roughly chopped organic nuts (we love a mixture of anything in the pantry) like cashew nuts, hazelnuts, macadamias, almonds, pecan nuts)
- ½ cup Organic Pumpkin Seeds
- ½ cup Organic Sunflower Seeds
- ½ cup Organic Coconut Chips
- ¼ cup Organic Whole Flaxseeds
- ¼ cup Organic Sesame Seeds
- ¼ cup Organic Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 cup chopped dried fruit, optional
- Preheat the oven to 160C fan bake. Combine the rolled oats, nuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, coconut chips, flax seeds and sesame seeds in a large bowl. Add the coconut oil and maple syrup and mix until well combined.
- Place the mixture into a large oven dish. Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes until it is light golden brown. Turn frequently to ensure even cooking and watch carefully towards the end of cooking time as it can burn quickly.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool. Add chopped dried fruit if desired.
- Store in an airtight container.