Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
These gluten-free peanut butter cookies are a tasty Easter treat! If you have an abundance of easter eggs use them create a chocolate drizzle or dip.
plantbased, vegan, vegetarian, baking, easter, sweettreats
- 1 cup Organic Rice Flour, Brown
- 1/2 cup Organic Almond Meal
- 1/4 cup Private: Organic Tapioca Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup Organic Peanut Butter Smooth, Original
- 1/2 cup Organic Brown Rice Malt Syrup
- 1/4 cup Organic Coconut Oil, Virgin Cold-Pressed (melted)
- 80g Nirvana Vegan Chocolate With Praline Filling (melted) or any dark chocolate
- optional: cookie cutters
- Using a sieve placed over a bowl, add the dry ingredients scraping with a spoon until all lumps are removed.
- In another bowl, whisk together the almond butter, rice malt syrup, and coconut oil.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Cover the bowl and pop in the fridge for a couple of hours to chill.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C on bake and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Scoop around 2 tablespoons worth of cookie dough onto your prepared baking tray and roll into a ball. If you have cookie cutters, flatten your dough and press your cookie cutter into shape. Continue until you’ve used up all the dough. Bake for 15 or so minutes, until cookie edges are golden.
- Leave cookies to cool, then eat!! Store cookies in air tight containers. They will keep for up to 1 week.